During this workshop, you will learn how to market for your private practice.
You will learn:
- How to create a niche and market specifically to your niche
- How to use face to face marketing to generate leads
- How to use Facebook to create brand awareness, including how to create targeted ads for your niche, how to schedule out your posts, what type of content to post and how and why to create Facebook Live videos (Facebook algorithm anyone?).
- How to use Instagram and Twitter and how to generate more followers with the usage of #hashtags. You will create a hashtag for your practice, as well as a series of 30 hashtags you will use to promote your business. #awesome #soundslikefun #countmein
- How to create a 30-day marketing calendar with a freebie provided to you at the training
This workshop is perfect for those of you beginning a private practice or those of you who want to generate more leads. This workshop is ideal for you if you have a Facebook business page or are willing to create one prior to the event.
Date: January 26th, 2018
Children’s Services Council,
2300 High Ridge Road,
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
$47 for early bird, ends January 12th
$67 for regular price
MHCAPBC for $50 off exclusively for you!