Melissa Kornhaus, LMHC
Mindfulness Down to Earth
We’ve all seen the hype about money mindset, meditation, mindfulness, manifestation, heart-centered entrepreneurship, spirituality, so on and so forth…but what’s it really all about? Better yet, how can all this be practical for us in our businesses, our personal fulfillment, and our ability to provide for ourselves and our families?
Melissa Kornhaus, LMHC will provide a practical, useful view down the center of this sometimes confusing path. She’ll break down the common threads of these new age “trends” and guide us through self-care and success strategies we can apply on the spot. She’ll spill the beans on her own story of personal and professional growth to help us grow our businesses while taking extra care of ourselves along the way. We can stay ahead of the curve by embracing some ancient truths related to how we think of the clinical work we do. It’s up to us to choose to stay in our comfort zones, or try some radically new thinking for success.
- Participants will be able to define popular concepts including mindfulness, manifestation, mindset, and meditation to their own personal and professional growth as well as clinical work.
- Participants will gain awareness of the impact of their own growth and development on both business and clinical outcomes.
- Participants will assess their personal values and build an inventory that is reflected in their personal and professional life.
- Participants will develop and implement a customized daily routine to enhance personal development, business and clinical outcomes, and a sense of fulfillment.
- Participants will have a greater appreciation for themselves, the value of their services, and their unique journeys of personal and professional growth.
A Bright New Star
A graduate of Nova Southeastern University, Melissa Kornhaus is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor in a private practice called NewVu (“new view”) Therapy, in East Delray Beach. She specializes in working with children and adults, especially professionals and entrepeneurs. Her clients enjoy healthy, lasting relationships and achieve happy and fulfilled lives working with her extraordinary contributions. Melissa’s unique and diverse background includes expressive therapies for developmental disorders, expert testimony for complex forensic cases, and EMDR with entrepreneurs confronting childhood trauma.
Melissa guides clients to persevere through suffering, releasing blocks and discovering important truths (developing a “new view”) while creating better lives. With freedom from the mind and mastery of emotions comes the responsibility to act, and aligned decisions are made when they emerge from one’s true purpose. Melissa balances gentle grace with a bold style that helps clients experience breakthrough success. Her business is an expression of ongoing personal and professional development. Melissa is truly inspired to share her experience, knowledge and insights with like-minded visionaries.
“There are no rules; Anything is possible.” –Melissa Kornhaus, LMHC